Wednesday 25 March 2015

Hyde & Co.


Tailed the buzz on Hyde & Co. and decided to make our way there for afternoon tea! The cafe is located at 785 North Bridge Road, walking distance from Bugis MRT station (approximately 15 minutes).


I exceptionally loved the kinfolk inspired setting that made almost every picture taken Instagram worthy. The cozy cafe was rather quiet during tea time, perfect to get a little chatty on catch ups.


We settled for the English Afternoon Tea Set ($19.90) which consists of two scones, bite-sized sandwiches and a pot of tea of your choice. Picked the Earl Grey Tea without hesitation and had an additional Flat White ($5) to pacify my caffeine addiction.



You can't deny how photogenic the setup look. 


The Earl Grey Tea was surprisingly refreshing. I could taste a tint of flowery fragrance lingering around my palate. It coupled well with the scones and sandwiches. However, I felt that the sandwiches fell a little short in fillings and got me a little desperate for more strawberry jam.


In a hindsight, I felt that it was a little pricey for the light afternoon tea (served only from 3pm to 6pm) but the ambience and good service made up for it. The overall experience was pleasant and I look forward to taste their breakfast/lunch meals soon!


Hyde & Co.
785 North Bridge Road, 198753
Opening hours: 11am to 6pm
Closed on Tuesdays
Nearest MRT Station: Bugis

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!